Roasty Tasty is dedicated to protecting the privacy of its customers and website visitors. This policy outlines how we collect, use, and safeguard personal information. By using our website and agreeing to this policy, you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as set out below.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect and store the following types of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us, including your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address;
- Information about your transactions with us, including order history and purchase details;
- Information about your use of our website, including your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, and website navigation;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter or email notifications;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of participating in surveys or contests; and
- Other information that you choose to provide to us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies. However, please note that some parts of our website may malfunction if you disable cookies.
(3) Using your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- Process and fulfil your orders, including payment processing and shipping;
- Provide customer service and support;
- Send you promotional offers and updates about our products and services;
- Respond to your inquiries and feedback;
- Conduct market research and analysis;
- Improve our website, products, and services;
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Protect against fraud and unauthorised access; and
- Other uses as permitted by law.
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To service providers and suppliers who assist us in providing our products and services, including payment processing, shipping, and marketing;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or respond to lawful requests, including subpoenas, court orders, or government investigations;
- To protect our legal rights and interests, including the security and integrity of our website and services;
- To a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, or other corporate transaction involving Roasty Tasty; and
- With your consent or as otherwise permitted by law.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no system can guarantee absolute security, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
(6) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
(7) Policy amendments
(8) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of using your personal information for marketing purposes.
(9) Third-party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.